5/26/08

It's been one of those days when you wonder what exactly are you doing? what's your purpose? what does the future hold? Am not trying to be melancholic but my present location affords me ample time and space to ponder on my life. Have some of the steps have taken been the right one? Am i holding on to some things for the right or wrong reason? Do i hide behind religion instead of facing my fears? I must confess it is daunting when i realise i do not have the answers to these QUESTIONS...In all these,i have come to the realization that I am here for a purpose. I may not be the most religious of people,but i have my head screwed on tight. I don't do drugs,am disease free,am not fine neither am I ugly:As a fact am fearfully and wonderfully made.With God by my side and my family ever loving,i know my destiny is bright and the future is awesome. I thank God for the gift of special friends....Holla

THE STREET JUST HAS TO START SMILING SOON*********DON'T FORCE IT TO SMILE

No comments: